top of page
  • Writer's pictureKa Hana Pono

What to do with all that Halloween Candy?

Have you heard of the Switch Witch? She’s a witch-like tooth fairy who is willing to swap Halloween candy for a present for your child Even better, parents can help the Switch Witch donate all those sweet treats to U.S. Troops via Operation Gratitude. Here in Hawaii you can take your excess candy to Dr. Wilfred Miyasaki’s dental office in Downtown Honolulu.  Children and even adults, will receive $1.00 per pound of candy they bring in.  All candy collected will then be sent to U.S. troops overseas. 

2 views0 comments


Ka Hana Pono Daycare & Preschool

a licensed childcare center on Oahu's north shore, in Hale'iwa, Hawai'i
at the Waialua Community Association.
We believe teaching and living with ALOHA and in PONO encourages the best

from teachers, children, parents and all caregivers.

Children ages 2 to 5 are eligible to enroll ~ We currently have openings for August 2024.


  • Facebook
  • Instagram
bottom of page