Ka Hana Pono
Trees in a Broccoli Forest Recipe
Trees in a Broccoli Forest
2 carrots, peeled
3 cups broccoli florets
4 cherry tomatoes
3 Tbsp parsley leaves
1/4 cup plain non-fat yogurt
1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
2 teaspoons honey
2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
1. To prepare dipping sauce, combine yogurt, sour cream, honey, and mustard in a small bowl.
2. Hold carrots against cutting board and trim off ends.
3. Cut each carrot in half, crosswise, then lengthwise to make four pieces.
4. Arrange each plate by putting two carrot pieces side-by-side in the center.
5. Arrange broccoli around the carrots forming a cluster.
6. Arrange the tomatoes at the top of the plate.
7. Spoon dip around the base of carrots and sprinkle with parsley.