Ka Hana Pono
Dropin Childcare Available Nov 2013-Feb2014
Aloha Parents! Between the months of November 2013 thru February 2014 Ka Hana Pono will have a couple of dropin spots available each day.
Please feel free to either occasionally take advantage of this if your child already attends part time or please pass this information on to any friends with young children who might be interested…maybe it’s chance to guarantee you can catch some waves this surf season!! 🙂 🙂
Fee: $50 per day per child. If two siblings are attending it is $80 per day for the two children.
*Reservations are required.
Healthy Snacks & Beverages Are Included:
· A mid-morning snack, balanced lunch; and an afternoon snack are served each day.
· Rice, soy, and cow milk are all organic and available each day along with water and occasionally 100% organic fruit juices.
· Our snacks and beverages are fresh, organic, and GMO free everyday.
· If you’re interested and your child has never attended Ka Hana Pono before please fill out an application online and we’ll get back to you right away to schedule your child’s dropin days and get you the required forms.
· Online Application: http://fs4.formsite.com/KaHanaPono/form3/index.html
Please call, text or email us with any questions or for more information. Mahalo, Ka Hana Pono Daycare
A licensed childcare center for ages 2-5 in Haleiwa at the Waialua Community Association. www.khp808.blogspot.com Kahanapono808@yahoo.com