top of page
  • Writer's pictureKa Hana Pono

2012 Tax Statements

2012 Tax Statements were sent out in January & February of 2013. If you haven’t received your tax statement or if you have any questions please contact us.

Below is some information from regarding filing for the childcare tax credit.

When filing your taxes you will be using the information we provided you on your tax statement to complete IRS Form 2441 Part 1.

Information needed to identify the care provider, you must give the provider’s:


Address, and

Taxpayer identification number.

If the care provider is an individual, the taxpayer identification number is his or her social security number or individual taxpayer identification number. If the care provider is an organization, then it is the employer identification number (EIN).


You can use Form W-10, Dependent Care Provider’s Identification and Certification, to request the required information from the care provider. Or through any of the following means:

A copy of the provider’s social security card,

A copy of the provider’s completed Form W-4, Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate, if he or she is your household employee,

A copy of the statement furnished by your employer if the provider is your employer’s dependent care plan, or

A letter or invoice from the provider if it shows the necessary information.


You should keep this information with your tax records.

Note that you do not send Form W-10 (or other document containing this information) to the Internal Revenue Service; these are simply the methods of gathering the information, IRS Form 2441 Part 1 is what gets sent into the IRS.

2 views0 comments


bottom of page